Printed in house using our state of the art UV printer!
Pin sharp printing up to 1400dpi - Correx really makes your artwork stand out
- Fluted plastic sheet material (Correx), is manufactured in Europe and is considered by many as a friendly plastic that is 100% recyclable.
- We are able to print high quality full colour images at 1400 dots per inch direct to both sides of your signs from your supplied artwork
- Fluted plastic sheet (Correx), is a strong, durable, light weight material that offers resistance to moisture and a wide range of chemicals
- We offer a range of finishing options including cut to size or cut to shape
- Correx is an ideal solution for low cost internal point of sale and advertising or external signs
- Correx, fluted plastic sheet is available in 8′ x 4′ (2440mm x 1220mm) or 10′ x 5′ (3050mm x 1525mm) or 3000mm x 2000mm
- Available are 3mm, 4mm, 5mm and 8mm thickness’s
Why should I consider using Fluted Plastic?
Handling - Its lightweight constructions allows easy handling plus reduction in transportation costs over many
Design Flexibility – Fluted plastic is ideal for inexpensive medium term outdoor advertising signs.
Economy – Fluted Plastic is generally less expensive than rigid PVC products such as foamex.
Durability – Fluted plastic is an excellent material for signs and is warranted against moisture ingress and UV fading for up to 5 years in outdoor situations.
Green credentials – All waste generated in the manufacturing process of fluted plastic is recycled and re-extruded.